[Spridgets] MKIII Springs wanted.

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 12:25:34 MDT 2021

Ummm , Bob do you have a hood prop rod clip ?  Still looking for one.ChuckSent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: Bob Spruck via SpridgetsDate: Tue, Apr 20, 2021 2:18 PMTo: spridgets at autox.team.net;Cc: Subject:Re: [Spridgets] MKIII Springs wanted.
    I have a number of parts cars,
          one of which is a 1973 Midget. (two '66s as well). Tell me
          what free length you want-they may fit.
    Bob

    On 4/20/2021 1:52 PM, Bill L. via