[Spridgets] MKIII Springs wanted.

Bill L. Zormecteon at comcast.net
Tue Apr 20 11:52:43 MDT 2021

Hello Spridgets,

    I'm having a problem..

        The front springs from MO#$ are too long. They only sell two sizes, one for 1500s and one for eveything else. They are not even the right length as stated in "the book"... I ordered some from AHSPARES out of england thinking they would have the right length and spring rate, only to be disappointed again as they are too long as well.

I just want the car to sit correctly...

Anyone know of a source for the correct springs, OR have a set for a MK III Sprite they want to part with...BEFORE I have a set custom made?  Which seems to be the only alternative..

--
Best regards,
 Bill                          mailto:Zormecteon at comcast.net

It's probably a bad day when you find a dead fish in your underwear.