[Spridgets] 30 years. 3 decades.

Charlie Shelden shelden3 at pldi.net
Mon Apr 12 05:36:51 MDT 2021

Thanks for all you do Mark. I mostly lurk. Still have two cars. Both currently off the road. Life, kids and time you know. I predict in the next 12-18 I’ll uncover the Midget that my father in law drove to Sacramento for back in 2002 or 3. It’s a runner just been covered in the shop. Pinball restoration and Vespa took over.

Member since 2001 maybe?

Charlie
Okc OK

Sent from my iPhone