[Spridgets] Spritenut

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sat Apr 10 10:22:25 MDT 2021

Hi Rick and all,

Good on ya mate for remembering.  Ten years; seems like last week. I
sent that picture and a paragraph to, if I recall, Vintage Motorsport as
they had done a recent article.  To do something extra on a tenth seems
to be de rigueur so I enclose the attached which they printed.  Memories
came like a Tsunami and I collected a few of the many remembrances that
flooded the list.  I've attached that as well, starting with an article
from PDLJMPR Web Magazine with the caveat that for some there will be
emotions evoked.  It has imperfections but it certainly is an imperfect
world and in my opinion that's what makes everything perfect.  So gather
around the campfire, throw in all your "dung forged" tool and
accessories and hoist one to the one who is in the back of our minds
every time we have an LBC problem and think, "WWFD"?  You know he'd have
an answer.  So Chuck, get his car together and out there.  ;-)  The rest
of us....drive 'em!  To Diane, Tiffany, Frankie, and family. Dad is
always with those who had the privilege to know him and his exceptional
family.

And for Paul Asgeirsson, whose tenth was on this past March 22nd. Two
giants of our world in one year.  "It only goes one way."

Thank you Mark B. and List!

Dave & Terri W.
1959 :{)
1959 MGA 1500