[Spridgets] An aluminum question for the engineering/machinist type out there

Bill Miller - LBCs lbcs at embarqmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:44:29 MDT 2020

Ooohhh  I made a bunch of these plasma cut from 3/16” plate steel several
years ago for my spitfire friends J  Back when I had access to a plasma
table.

Let me go check in the garage tomorrow evening and if I still have some
left,  I will send you one free

I can tell you the 3/16” steel will not warp and leak from experience.

-Bill