[Spridgets] tire storage??

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Wed Sep 2 19:01:14 MDT 2020

Ryan,

I wash the tire and wheel, reduce pressure to about 5 psi, put them in a trash bag, and use vacuum to remove as much air as possible.  Then I store them upright (not flat!) in a corner of my family room.  The room is quite large and my wife never knows they are there because they are behind her treadmill, which never gets used.  lol

Rick

Sent from my keyboard