[Spridgets] Closures, emergency, virus

Larry Macy lmacy at mac.com
Mon Mar 30 12:42:46 MDT 2020

Mark,

Happy Bonkers Day (I don’t do other B word wishes) After 18 we are all forever young.

Thanks for all you have done for the last years to keep this Little (BC) community together.

Larry

—

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
lmacy at mac.com
https://larrythemac.guru
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff