[Spridgets] Mike's fuelish Bugeye

miniac7 at aol.com miniac7 at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 09:08:08 MDT 2020

That's a great suggestion Rick, but none of the marinas around here carry anything other than 10% ethanol lead-free regular and premium, plus diesel.
Howard
In a message dated 7/22/2020 3:17:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, refisk at chartermi.net writes:

Howard,
Look for "Rec" gas.  Around here the alcohol feee stuff is called "recreation gas" and it's intended use is boats.  But it's perfectly legal to use it in a street car.  Here it usually costs about a dollar a gallon more the the gas with ethanol, unless you buy it at a marina.  110 octane leaded race gas is available at many gas stations here too, only $6.99 a gallon.  :-)
Rick

Sent from my keyboard