[Spridgets] Clip in seat belt eyelets

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 10:10:30 MDT 2020

Still looking for 2 used clip in ends for a3" wide lap belt.I had intended to install an old Austin Healey/MG accessory lap belt in the passenger side of the Midget.????What transpired yesterday just caught me off guard!?? ??Went to install the factory belt to find the belts of days gone by used a smaller size eyelet than later belts or competition belts use.?? ??I have 2 modern larger gauge/diameter eylets installed in the car....so now I'm committed to putting a used 3" wide competition belt in.?? ??To modify the original factory belt would not be right!?? ( I have the set , the other one is the passenger belt in my Bugeye)If anyone has any of the vintage seat belt mount eyelets , please let me know , I need 2 to complete the belt ( for another car!).Thank you!?? ??ChuckSent from my LG Mobile