[Spridgets] Bob Kitterer

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Jul 6 10:12:12 MDT 2020

 Bob's Bugeye was Nevada Beige, it's original color.  The Bugeye was originally his wife's car.  They bought it new.  When Bob met his wife Annice, he had a Healey 100.  It turned out to be too much car for her, so Bob bought two Bugeye's.  One for her and one for him.  Bob had to sell his when he went in the service, but they never sold his wife's car.  Another interesting fact I always pestered him on.  The grill was bent inward, possibly by the dealer to make it look different than other Bugeye's of the day.  Bob refused to bend it back out as it should be.  He said he got it that way, it was going to stay that way.Mike MacLean