[Spridgets] Fwd: My car didn't start either - different reason.

miniac7 at aol.com miniac7 at aol.com
Sat Jul 4 11:48:22 MDT 2020

I'm glad to know I'm not too old to learn stuff ... thanks David and Bill.
In a message dated 7/4/2020 1:43:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, Zormecteon at comcast.net writes:

Hello miniac7---,

      because of the cold of winter, they blend the fuels so that they
      have a higher "volitility" .. that is they go to vapor at a
      lower temperature... In the summer they don't want the fuel to
      just evaporate so it is less "aromatic"....

      There are more complicated and involved explanations, but that's
      the basic idea.

--
Best regards,
Bill                            mailto:Zormecteon at comcast.net