[Spridgets] Won't Start

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Wed Jul 1 17:13:13 MDT 2020

I already have the original engine and trans.  :-)

When Mike upgraded to a 1275 and ribcase he very generously donated the 948 and smoothcase to my race car effort.  Mike is in southern California and I live in Michigan, but at the time my brother-in-law was the president of a nationwide trucking company.  I put everything on a pallet and got it shipped to Michigan for free!  The 948 got me through driver's school and is currently in my garage undergoing a refresh for duty in my street Bugeye.  The smoothcase lives in a Series 1 Lotus Seven.

Rick

Sent from my keyboard