[Spridgets] Fw: MERRY "unusual" CHRISTMAS

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Fri Dec 25 17:40:05 MST 2020

Screwed up the address on attempt #1.👍🏎🏁
    A very Merry Christmas to everyone!The unusual times we are experiencing have changed how holidays are celebrated and families & friends gather.  With the advent of a vaccine , possibly some time in 2021 we might see the beginning of some bits of things as they once were.Wishing all continued diligence in protecting friends and family , looking forward to a better future.Honestly an OSHIT gathering might solve the world's problems once that level of interaction is once more safe.MERRY CHRISTMAS from our garage to yours!Chuck & Mary AnneBe safe & Be wellSent from my LG Mobile