[Spridgets] Possible Donald Healey factory hardtop bugeye side curtains

Bob Spruck raspruck at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 16:01:08 MST 2020

Alan:

The most info I have seen on the DHMC hardtop is on the
www.sebringsprite.com website under "DHMC Hardtops". It has some
diagrams but no dimensions.

I will be putting my DHMC Sebring hardtop on my Bugeye in the next few
days and will measure my side curtains at that time. I know they have
two fasteners per side and a rather sharp front upper corner that
doesn't match the curve of the hardtop too well. I'll take a closer look.

Bob