[Spridgets] Gerry Coker & Barry Bilbie pdf article.

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Tue Dec 8 16:56:29 MST 2020

Coventry made our national news tonight!   You lining up for your vaccine!?Take care,Dave W.'59 :()'59 MGA 1500Burlington WI "Pay It Forward "Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <spridgets at autox.team.net> Date: 12/8/20  3:05 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner at gmail.com> Cc: Spridget list <Spridgets at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Gerry Coker & Barry Bilbie pdf article. Thanks for this.  I never knew (or maybe had forgotten) that Gerry came from Duston in Northampton, at that time it would have been almost a large village gobbled up by Northampton's growth (it was much later when I lived first just outside Northampton and then in the town itself).  RegardsDanielOn Sun, 6 Dec 2020 at 03:08, Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <spridgets at autox.team.net> wrote:List,I have been doing a lot of reading over the last few weeks on our beloved Spridgets and found these.Gerry Coker interviewhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPHbli48uLMPDF of Gerry Coker's 90th birthday. Also contains a photo of Gerry and Donald Healey and a rare photo of Gerry and our unibody designer/engineer Barry Bilbie. I had read about Barry but I have never found any information in books other than they originally wanted to use thinner steel for the unibody but after testing reverted back to Barry's original engineering plans. Very cool. Enjoy the reads as we bundle up for winter.http://100mregistry.com/GerryCoker90thBirthday.pdfLinda62 California Sprite "Pinky"-- "Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

spridgets at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive