[Spridgets] An American car in England

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Thu Oct 31 20:38:57 MDT 2019

Yeah, I love my old 4 door Suburban too.   But it's not a proper car either.   It's 20 years old, weighs 6,000 pounds, and the best I can do on mileage is 20.   It's great for groceries, but it's actually my car and parts hauler most of the time and 99% of the time I'm the only one in it.  If they made a two door version I would have one.  I've even considered buying one of the old three door versions.   :-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard