[Spridgets] Loose Nuts and Radiator Caps

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Oct 24 17:41:16 MDT 2019

Swapped out my thermostat today.  The three nuts that clamp the cover down were just about finger tight.  The housing was on there for so long it was not leaking.  In fact, I needed a dead blow hammer to loosen it.  Now I want to go over the rest of the car and see what else is loose after 19 years since the restoration.  BY the way, does anyone know the Stant or NAPA part number for the radiator cap?Mike MacLeam