[Spridgets] Tach Cable

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Oct 14 16:54:47 MDT 2019

Yes, not a "Vanity" black plate like the state offers now.  That plate was assigned to my car when everyone had to switch over to the black plates. (62 or 63?)  Played hell getting the DMV let me keep them.  They took the original pink slip from 1976 (last time the car was registered) when I changed ownership before the restoration.  After the car was ready to out on the road, I was refused the use of the black plates because I did not have any paperwork showing the 1976 registration.  I told her how could I, you took it from me.  Big argument started which brought over a supervisor.  She told me to give her a few days and she will try to get hold of Sacramento to find the original paperwork.  Two weeks later registration came in the mail showing the black plates were ok to use.  Sometimes the system works, just not very often.Mike M

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 3:28 PM, Rick Fisk<refisk at chartermi.net> wrote:   Mike,
I don't know the answer to your cable question.  But I see a black plate.  Cool!  I still have my black plates, but can't use them here of course.  :-)
Rick

Sent from my keyboard