[Spridgets] Fw: Dashing through....the Midget?

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Fri Oct 11 17:20:03 MDT 2019

    I've created a dash from a stock 1970 dash with all the foam & vynal stuff completely stripped off of it.?? Then did some cut & welding magic.?? ??A little bit of duraglass for flavor and TA-DA!?? ?? A functional dash to mount switches and the master battery "kill" switch.?? Partially painted and ever so slightly upholstered and it looks... Like a dash.Today I mated the custom wire harness to the dash and installed all the correct connectors to make it all plug in and work.?? It was almost an all day fun for all ages kind of event.?? ??Saturday I'm going to continuity test all the circuts I can before putting the assembly in the car.?? ??It would be pleasant to flip a switch and actually have what the switch is labeled for...work.?? ??Right now I do not want to see any more crimp connectors , heat shrink tubing or electrical tape for quite a while.ChuckSent from my LG Mobile