[Spridgets] Thermostat

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Oct 10 12:47:27 MDT 2019

The cooler weather is coming, even here is Southern California.  I think my thermostat is acting up because the car will run cool for a while and then it will overheat a little.  All of a sudden it is running cool again.  I just pulled the engine to swap transmissions and of course there are a few easy to deal with issues, but overheating is one that was not there prior to swapping trans missions. What temp thermostat should I put in my 1275 Bugeye?  Is the sliding sleeve type worth the money?Mike MacLean