[Spridgets] Fw: Steering committee? A request?

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Fri Oct 4 20:11:10 MDT 2019

    Today I started tackling the very real problem of having the steering wheel too close to me.?? ??As i tore more & more into stripping down the pieces of the upper column.?? While test fitting the quick release hub assembly I realised I have the wrong steering wheel!?? ??The one I removed measured around 11.5" in diameter.?? ??That wheel is definitly too small!?? ??The one I have that fits the quick release hub is 15"?? in diameter , that one is too big!!?? The stock wheel appears to be right about 15".?? ??I realise I need a 13" or 14" diameter wheel for the Midget.?? My request is this.?? ??Does anyone have a used 13" or 14" steering wheel??? ??I would lean towards a 13" if given a choice.Anyone? ....help.Thank you !!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile