[Spridgets] Rusted out trunk

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 17:36:04 MST 2019

Robert,

Before you begin the rust repair, take a good look under the car.
Specifically at the area where the rear springs mount.

If there is that much rust in the boot, you need to do some serious poking
and probing before you start putting a lot of time into a repair of one
area only to find a "worse" area elsewhere.

Look at the spring mount areas for the rear springs (front and rear mounts
of the rear springs).   Also check the rear of the floors where the floors
meet the rear bulkhead.   Floors are an easy fix, but if the spring boxes
are shot, that can be a lot of work in fitting and welding.

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa