[Spridgets] Part needed

Weslake1330 weslake1330 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 13:41:32 MST 2019

The handbrake compensator I think is the same on all the cars that had the
rods.  Wirewheel rods are  a different length from bolt on wheels, though
only 'generic rods' are now available new.  I have made my own using
stainless steel, though only one is on the car and fitted, the other is in
bits on my bench.