[Spridgets] Really one piston!

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Tue Nov 12 06:05:18 MST 2019

I really am looking for 1 1275 standard bore piston marked "MOWOG" "M2210" on the piston some/crown.?? ??The "we tight" on the engine build can not support a new set of pistons with rings.?? Why 1 piston??? The remaining 3 are in such good condition I can literally use them!????Honestly if someone has a set of standard bore better pistons please speak up.?? I know someone out there has the same " I might be able to use this some say" collection I have.ChuckSent from my LG Mobile