[Spridgets] 13x5 American Libre Alloy Wheels

miniac7 at aol.com miniac7 at aol.com
Wed May 29 12:36:34 MDT 2019

Fellow-Listers, Having recently discovered a microscopic hairline crack in one of my American Libre wheels, which are shown in the attached photo, I now have the following choices to make:  I either sell the three reaming wheels (with the cracked one thrown in free) or I find someone with these same wheels who might be willing to sell one or two. Any interested parties to either scenario? Howard CollinsVirginia Beach, VA.