[Spridgets] server updates

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Tue May 21 08:19:52 MDT 2019

Mark,Presently, in a temporary way...Thank you for your patience. !And your perseverance in building a better future.Now back to a temporary lurk.Chuck.Completing Frank Clarici's race car project.Sent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: Mark J Bradakis via Spridgets Date: Tue, May 21, 2019 9:19 AMTo: spridgets at autox.team.net;Cc: Subject:Re: [Spridgets] server updatesOn 5/20/19 1:35 PM, Craig Reese via Spridgets wrote:
> All,
> It appears after some server updates people are receiving emails from
> lists they are not subscribed to. Until Mark gets the chance to sort
> this out if you don't want to be on these lists you will more than
> likely have to manually unsubscribe from the lists yourself.
> Craig

Boy, was I wrong!?? I really thought these sentences:

"This is a temporary list, will be disabled in a few days.?? It was set
up just to inform all subscribers of the current status of the email
lists. "

were a clear and precise statement of the situation.?? Amazing how many
total idiots there are out there.

mjb.

spridgets at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html