[Spridgets] server updates

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Tue May 21 07:19:38 MDT 2019

On 5/20/19 1:35 PM, Craig Reese via Spridgets wrote:
> All,
> It appears after some server updates people are receiving emails from
> lists they are not subscribed to. Until Mark gets the chance to sort
> this out if you don't want to be on these lists you will more than
> likely have to manually unsubscribe from the lists yourself.
> Craig

Boy, was I wrong!  I really thought these sentences:

"This is a temporary list, will be disabled in a few days.  It was set
up just to inform all subscribers of the current status of the email
lists. "

were a clear and precise statement of the situation.  Amazing how many
total idiots there are out there.

mjb.