[Spridgets] Carlisle

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Mon May 20 04:14:49 MDT 2019

We enjoyed torturing the crowds of people on the show field by driving the '60 Saab race car over to the Saab tent and back to the race car pavilion.  Could not find a thing in the swap meet.Saw some good spridget parts , but nothing I needed.  Saw possibly 5 or 6 spridgets on the field from our vantage point with the race cars.I did bring one thing home....a sunburned forehead and neck.The show field was impressively full.ChuckSent from my LG Mobile