[Spridgets] Carlisle import show

Larry Macy lmacy at mac.com
Tue May 14 17:49:52 MDT 2019

Nicely put Kevin. Exactly the things that I miss.

BTW Frank helped me pick up a BMW for next to nothing at Carlisle. Didn’t need a trailer, I shuttled it home with Theresa’s help.

Those going, enjoy.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.

Use two fingers, it sends a better message - Peace

Sent from my Magical iPad