[Spridgets] Pinky 62 Sprite winter updates : )

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 12:45:35 MDT 2019

Hi Spridgeteer's
I am happy to report that my new Interstate battery and new battery tender
has made my little Sprite happy all winter. Although I'm still going nuts
trying to get the stupid rubber seal into the slot of my wind-screens and
If I can't get them on during the hottest day this summer I will have to
track down a shop that will do it for me. Or even more scary buy repros. It
is so difficult to get the seal into the slot I only try once a week then
try to ignore them.
Safety Fast,
Linda
62 California Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut