[Spridgets] Is the list really this quiet?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 12:33:40 MDT 2019

Hi Spridgiteer's
Sorry I don't check in to this list often enough. I love this group always
will because the comments and trouble shooting info is the best around
although I am a visual learner lately I do use Facebook Spridget groups as
it is more convenient to post and see images. But this list is still them
best!
Linda

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut