[Spridgets] Fw: Shiftless in a rib case way.

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 17:42:28 MDT 2019

    I just dug through my shifter collection to find my only candidate for the Midgets rib case transmission is a late rubber isolated style stick.   Anyone.....ANYONE have a rib case shifter to spare?   I do not care if the knob threads are stripped of even broken off the stick.   Rusty does not phase me....I just discovered all I have are smooth case shifters.   Go figure.....i'm trying to put this together in the "we right" world to find out that over the years I thought I had a hand full of spridget shifters and have given ones to people who ask.....to get to the here and now...without a shifter to build the new transmission..Thank everyone in advance!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile