[Spridgets] Mighty vac bleeding

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sun Jun 30 08:14:50 MDT 2019

Linda,

The PDWA valve is only installed on cars with dual brake circuit master cylinders.  These masters have separate output lines - one for the front brakes and one for the rear brakes.  Your master cylinder is the older single output type.  One line from the master supplies pressure to both the front and rear brakes.  You don't have a PDWA valve, so ignore all this PDWA stuff.  :-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard