[Spridgets] Speedy Brake Bleeders

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 14:26:12 MDT 2019

You can also get a simple check valve and some PVC tubing to make a
bleeder.
https://www.mcmaster.com/7757k45

I sometimes find it useful to flush or "backflush" fluid through with
syringes.  I tend to avoid "backflushing" (pushing fluid from the bleeder
back through the system) unless i know the system has been recently flushes
so I know I'm not sending junk back toward the master cylinder.

 https://www.mcmaster.com/7510a804