[Spridgets] Pinky brake updates : )

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 05:58:19 MDT 2019

List,
I'm not sure why my last message to the list said "delivery incomplete" so
I added David Lieb's address to check.
If anyone get's this please reply so I can be sure it works.

I'm very excited to be turning wrenches again on my Spridget and I'm taking
David's advice on purchasing a Gunson - G4062 Eezibleed Kit, as I'm sure
I'll use it on my bus as well as my motorcycle in the future. Checking on
the cap size as we speak, if you have used this one can you let me know if
the cap fits our early Spridgets? *http://tinyurl.com/y3yq6pcg
<http://tinyurl.com/y3yq6pcg>*

I'm sending this MC to Gerard who will update it with all the good stuff.
BTW I flipped it over and see it was one of Frank's with his hand writing
on it and that makes me feel good knowing he is still with us in a
spiritual way keeping us safe and reminding us all to pay it forward.

I'm putting Pinky back together so I can get in/out of my garage till
Gerard's parts/builds arrive and I can get my motorcycle out to ride
locally with my brother before he heads out for his 8th cross country
Harley Davidson trip to our family in California. This summer I'm pulling
my garage apart so I can fit Pinky in the garage with my bus this winter as
there is just enough room for 2 with wheel rollers on one of the cars/bus.

Updates to follow.
Happy Spritely Motoring,
Linda
62 California Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut