[Spridgets] How difficult is it to upgrade my master cylinder?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 08:45:04 MDT 2019

Spridgeteers,
I have a 1275 &  rib case transmission in my 62 Sprite and I have front
disc brakes. I need to replace all of my brake components, master cylinder,
rear wheel cylinders, and all 3 hoses. I've never done this before and
could use some advice.

1. Is that all I need to purchase as my steel lines are fine (see above).

2. What upgraded Master Cylinder can I replace the original with? I liked
Franks but I don't recall what it is.

3. If I upgrade my MC will it fit or do I have to make modifications and
what are they?

4. I hope to order everything from Peter Caldwell, maybe I should just ask
him?of http://www.nosimport.com/index.php?route=common/home

As always thanks for your support on this wonderful adventure of Spridgets
: )
Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut