[Spridgets] No Castrol DOT 3 available : (

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 03:07:57 MDT 2019

Wow Bob, they seem like a one way valve, is that how they work?
I have decided to replace everything that as rubber as this color of fluid
and now looking at the bottom of the vac unit black particles. I will add
these valves and after I replace the master cylinder, both wheel cylinders
and all 3 hoses I'll use the silicone brake fluid as it will keep the
system water free here is wet New Jersey. I'm trying to reach Peter
Calldwell now at World Wide Auto Parts.

See image attached.
Thanks for your help,
Linda