[Spridgets] Datsun drain plug

Bill L. Zormecteon at comcast.net
Fri Jun 7 12:51:16 MDT 2019

Hello Mike,

      Fill hole is easy enough, BUT.. I couldn't get enough leverage
      to loosen the plug. It's aluminum on aluminum and felt galled.
      It wasn't but I had to take it to a shop, have them put it on
      lift and they used a 3' cheater on a wrench to budge it. I was
      afraid they would destroy something, but it all worked out.
      You'll want some sort of pump for the gear lube to get it go up.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:Zormecteon at comcast.net