[Spridgets] Fw: Weatherly hillclimb

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 13:58:23 MDT 2019

    It's this weekend!For the first time in years Mary Anne & I will be driving the orange 1960 Saab model 93F (#251 for me & 1251 for Mary Anne ) in competition.?? ??We are only driving Saturday!We have agreed to work the event as safety workers on Sunday.?? ??If you are near weatherly Pennsylvania....i reccomend checking this type of motorsport out!I had intended to have Frank's race car finished and be debuting the car this weekend.?? Close but a few dollars & components shy of completion.?? I am picking up a brand new 6 point cam lock belt set at the event ( for 50.00!).?? Thats one more component closer to completion!?? ??It's a heck of a deal on belts that are good through December 2020!Frank's race car is not stalled out not stagnant!There has been subcomponent fabrication and assembly work on numerous parts.I'm really pushing it to run well before the end of the competition year.ChuckSent from my LG Mobile