[Spridgets] HIF6 Problem

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Jun 4 14:04:22 MDT 2019

 Glad you got such a laugh out of Juan F.Mike

    On Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 9:43:55 AM PDT, JMFangio via Spridgets <spridgets at autox.team.net> wrote:

 HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Lester

This is good news, and encouragement for others to stay at it and good things should happen.  Bill in Oregon===============================================From: Spridgets <spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net> On Behalf Of Michael MacLean via Spridgets