[Spridgets] Hillclimbs and spridgets

Weslake1330 weslake1330 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:42:30 MDT 2019

I guess you have ruled out your own personal assistant with a wedge?

Do you have the diameter at the rear of the WC hubs and also the distance
from the back of the hub to the brake back plate? Either the WC hubs are
extra thick or the hub is sitting a long way back on the axle shaft.  Do
you have any photos of the exact problem area.

And, the person with no clearance problems - can you post a couple of
photos?

Thanks