[Spridgets] 2” lowered semi-elliptical springs FS

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Mon Jul 15 19:48:55 MDT 2019

Winners Circle in Cincinnati sells the wedges.  They are designed to lower the rear of a Spridget so you would have to install them "backwards" to raise the rear of your car.  They work by changing the angle of the springs in the spring box.  If you put the shim with the thick part at the front of the spring box it raises the car.  If you install the shim with the thick part at the rear of the spring box it lowers the car.

https://www.spridget.com/product-page/lowering-wedges

Rick

Sent from my keyboard