[Spridgets] Rocker install question

bmwwxman at gmail.com bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 14:29:35 MDT 2019

I'd do them all just to be safe.  No sense having uneven stress!Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone------ Original message------From: Lester Ewing via Spridgets Date: Sun, Jul 7, 2019 2:59 PMTo: [bugeye];Spridgets;Cc: Subject:[Spridgets] Rocker install questionHi all!

So I have asked this question before but I can’t find/remember the answer so here goes:

Do I need to undo all of the head bolts to remove those that hold the rocker inn place and then re-torque or can I just undo the ones that hold the rocker arm in place and reinstall them ?

Thanks,

Lester

spridgets at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html