[Spridgets] 2” lowered semi-elliptical springs FS

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 06:34:26 MDT 2019

Hi Ron,
I'm actually looking for higher ones for Pinky and back int the day Frank
either gave me or suggested I buy a set of leafs at Carlisle and said I can
add them to my set on the car now. Could I add them to these or just track
down a good original set? I would like to lift Pinky a bit.
Linda
62 California Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut