[Spridgets] Is the list really this quiet?

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 07:54:42 MST 2019

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 8:46 AM Maurice Maxwell via Spridgets <
spridgets at autox.team.net> wrote:

> Amen to that. I enjoy the pictures on FB, but the tech data on the List is
> most helpful.

OTOH, the FB ban hammer seems to work better and attachments work MUCH
better.
>From my perspective, one problem with FB is an issue of dilution. There are
so many Sprite, Midget, British car, Spridget groups on there that I can't
remember where I saw a post and I can't decide where I should post an
attachment , question, etc. Another problem is that you will never find
that answer you KNOW you saw last month. It is out there, you just won't
find it.
David