[Spridgets] Wild West OSHIT...

bmwwxman at gmail.com bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 07:13:09 MST 2019

I'll be posting to Spridgets list, Bob.  Thanks for your support!
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Bob Kitterer via Spridgets Date: Wed, Jan 30, 2019 3:50 PMTo: Spridgets;Cc: Subject:Re: [Spridgets] Wild West OSHIT...
Jim,
It was my intent to participate but I do not do Facebook.  Are you going to post information to this list?
Bob  Kitterer
1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes2013 Miata
Pay it ForwardThanks Frank