[Spridgets] Is the list really this quiet?

Mark Haynes 220caribou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:48:18 MST 2019

Since you all are yakking about camaraderie,
How many of you are planning on joining Jim Johnson in Dodge City KS to
reassemble his Sprite?
I've got the dates penciled in (May 17-20 IIRC) and thankfully they don't
interfere with my youngest daughter's college commencement (yes, for those
of you who remember her, Katie is graduating).
So lets get on board guys, I only know of two other people who've committed
to do so. Four of us is probably enough to do the job, but the more the
merrier!

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward