[Spridgets] Is the list really this quiet?

brian daredelvis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 11:55:54 MST 2019

I've been on this list since the 90's under one email address or another.
If you really want to be horrified by alternative mechanical knowledge, go
to the Morris Minor Owners Facebook group. The MACS group is pretty good,
and there is a Bugeye specific group with some decent activity on Facebook.

Brian
59 Bugeye
67 Riley Elf
Boring stuff