[Spridgets] Bugeye for Sale

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:34:17 MST 2019

Hey ALL,

Bugeye for sale from another list of which I am a member.

There is a detailed description of the car and the sellers information
below.  Please contact him directly.  I have Cc'd him with this email.  His
name is Steve and the car is located near Philadelphia, Pa  (in Jersey just
south of Philly)

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>From Steve;

I have pics, video of it running etc.

My cell (609)-369-9240

Let me know soon before I put it on the usual sales sites...

The car has a clean NJ title.

I bought the car from a guy who was storing it in a barn but the barn had
concrete floor.  The previous owner really did not know much about the car
or Bugeyes for that matter...he stated that the car had a completely
rebuilt motor but of course he had no receipts to prove it.

Once I got the car home, I looked it over and began to sort through the car
and see if it would start.  The car is a negative ground car.  I redid the
ground and cleaned up everything electrical in the path of the battery.
The car does not have the original ignition switch and the previous owner
could not figure out the ignition (hence his selling the car).  I was able
to trace the ignition wires and get the car to start and run.  The car
starts by a combination of Toggle switch and push button start.

What the car needs to be a running driving, starting, stopping vehicle is:

New battery
Choke linkage pin and spring
Carbs need some springs and sorting
Master cylinder
Complete brake overhaul
Electric fuel pump

The car has what appears to be new Fuel tank, new exhaust and new interior.

The car comes with a bunch of parts, including two additional dashboards.
New brake line set, new air cleaners.

Overall the paint is ok, it’s been repainted and it’s not bad at all.

The underneath has zero rust, someone spent money to redo the metal and
paint the car.

Any additional questions, just let me know.

Steve