[Spridgets] Interesting Lifters

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 13:04:47 MST 2019

Brian considering everything, what condition are the lifters foot?   And are there any other race car bits which might be applicable to the Midget race car project I'm way way too deep into?Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile
------ Original message------From: brian S via SpridgetsDate: Thu, Feb 21, 2019 12:23 AMTo: spridgets list;Cc: Subject:[Spridgets] Interesting Lifters

A friend of mine just picked up a Bugeye Sprite.

Included with the car were a lot of extra parts, mostly engine parts.

Among them were this interesting set of lifters. I haven't seen any others like this.

They appear to me to be lightened racing lifters? Drilled and chamfered.

Anyone seen any like these before?

Brian S.

Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

Thanks to Frank C.!